Partner With An Effective, Experienced Attorney

Injured On The Job? Get The Legal Help You Need.


Many people associate workplace injuries with jobs that involve intense physical labor, but injuries can happen in any type of occupation. The challenge that all types of workers face involves obtaining fair compensation for injuries incurred at work.

If you have been injured in a workplace accident, you need knowledgeable representation. Contact the law firm of Stephanie Bain P.C. to schedule an initial consultation with an experienced workers’ compensation attorney in Pell City.

What A Lawyer Can Do For You

Being injured on the job results in not only medical expenses but also lost wages from being unable to work. Workers’ compensation insurance companies are often unwilling to pay out maximum compensation unless a substantial case for it is made.

As a workplace injury attorney, I help individuals throughout the St. Clair County area obtain the compensation that reflects the full scope of consequences of their injuries. I develop strong legal arguments in support of my clients’ claims that address not only their immediate medical and financial need but also the consequences they are likely to face for years to come.

Every case is handled personally by me, so you can be sure your needs are addressed and you are given the care and consideration you deserve. I handle a full range of workplace injuries, including those related to:

  • Injuries from accidents: Broken bones, brain injuries, back and neck injuries, spinal cord injuries and catastrophic injuries such as burns, disfigurement or paralysis
  • Repetitive motion injuries: Carpal tunnel syndrome, knee and joint injuries or shoulder and rotator cuff injuries
  • Occupational diseases: Exposure to excessive noise or light that causes deafness or blindness, asbestosis, lung or respiratory damage or skin damage from chemicals or sun exposure

These are only some examples of workplace injuries. Contact me if your injury is not listed here and we’ll see how I can help.

Get Workers’ Compensation And Personal Injury Representation

I can handle both aspects of your case, when applicable. Contact my Pell City law office today by sending me an email or calling 205-235-5030.