My Areas Of Practice
A Dedicated Lawyer In Pell City, Alabama
At the law office of Stephanie Bain P.C., I have dedicated my career to the practice of Alabama law. I offer my clients compassionate legal counsel and aggressive pursuit of their legal interests.
Contact my law office today for legal representation in the following areas:
- Family and juvenile law: I assist parents, guardians and children in all types of child custody or juvenile matters as well as adoption.
- Domestic relations: My practice focuses on finding workable solutions for divorces and other family law issues.
- Criminal defense: If you have been accused or arrested for a crime, I can help you mount an effective criminal defense.
- Municipal court: I can also represent you in municipal court matters, including speeding and other moving violations, as well as other types of criminal charges.
- Personal injury law: I assist clients who have been injured by the fault of negligent parties
- Mediation and Collaborative Law: Mediation is an informal, nonadversarial practice that allows a neutral third party to work with aggrieved parties to foster an agreeable solution for both sides. I am a mediator registered with the Alabama Center for Dispute Resolution. I can also help you with collaborative law.
- Wills: I help my clients with wills and powers of attorney.
Whatever legal issue you are facing, I will speak with you one-on-one about your legal problems and work with you to achieve a resolution for your case. At the law office of Stephanie Bain P.C., my goal is to provide personal attention and dedicated legal counsel to the clients I serve.